Foreclosure in 76104>Question Details

Baby, Other/Just Looking in Tarrant County, TX

My church is on the foreclosure list, but we are still in it. How long do we have before being out?

Asked by Baby, Tarrant County, TX Fri May 7, 2010

Answers

6
Hi Baby,

How's the progress? Are you guys still in the church?

Jordan
I do not handle distressed properties, but I would find a Realtor like Cynthia who is a believer and knows how to deal with banks. I will pray for your congregation. Remember, the church is not a building, it is comprised of a group of fellow believers. No matter what happens, no one can take that from you! I will pray for you!!! Blessings, Amy
You need to check public records (can do this on-line) and find out when it is scheduled to be auctioned. Usually the first Tuesday of every month on the Courthouse steps if it has actually gone into foreclosure. Whomever deals with the mortgage payment for your church (the Owner of the building) should immediately contact the lender to determine exactly what is owed (ask for payoff information), if a loan modification can be done (if they can qualify and are not too far behind on the payment), and/or if there is enough time for a Short Sale to be done (providing there is time to list and market the property for sale). If you need assistance please feel free to call me @ (817) 902-7437.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
Foreclosure is a long process and can be avoided, but unless someone steps up and starts to work with the bank they will foreclose. You might what to look into who is dealing with the problem and help set up a committee that can help avert the foreclosure.
All foreclosure proceedings are public record and can be found at the district civil court house, you can find out there what stage the foreclosure is in.

Good Luck
Bob Patrick
Buy a home after foreclosure expert.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
I am a short sale / forclosure broker ( SFR). If your meeting place is of the Lord and it is HIS intention that you continue to meet there - NO person or principality can prevail. IF it is HIS will that you meet somewhere else for whatever reason...then HIS will be done. I may be able to list your property. I can call and try to work with your lender. 817-565-8765 local Broker, Parker-Davis Real Estate Cynthia Henry Davis
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
Baby,

You can find the sale date on that foreclosure list from where you have found your church address. If it is not foreclosed then all the church members can pay the late mortgage payment and bring the payment current, in that way, you all can continue the mass. Don't lose the hope and have trust in God and contact the church committie member or your pastor for taking action to stop the foreclosure....Good luck to you!!

Blaison Samuel