Foreclosure in 92585>Question Details

Voices Member,  in

My HOA owns the deed to my home.I am disabled & have 40 days to move which is impossible.. what can I do?

Asked by Voices Member, Fri Oct 19, 2012

I live in Califonia... I tried to pay them back before they purchased the deed and after.

Help the community by answering this question:


You should consider Contacting a Real Estate Attorney to see what your options are.

Harold Sharpe - Broker
So Cal Homes
(951) 821-8211
California Department of Real Estate Broker License # 01312992
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
I can't afford one. I already had to hire one when my sister died to try to get the money she left me that her "friend" took.
Flag Sat Oct 20, 2012
See a lawyer. Find out what your options are.

Hope that helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Hello Gail, I am sorry to hear what your going thru. Here is a brochure to the Inland Mediation Board which is free legal advice for tenants and landlords. Give them a call and they will have legal answers for you at no charge.

Inland Mediation Board brochure
Sheryl Arndt, Broker – Loan Officer
DRE# 01440252
NMLS# 297251
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 19, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer