Foreclosure in 66618>Question Details

pkspeaks, Home Owner in Kissimmee, FL

Mortgage upside down, house in disrepair. credit card debt, pay cuts. ANY IDEAS? I would like some advice from a nonprofit or govt funded entity.

Asked by pkspeaks, Kissimmee, FL Sat Feb 16, 2013

Joanna Morris’ answer
I recommend you contact a local Realtor and see about doing a short sale on your house. You at least need the current value of the house.

You also have the resources of Consumer Credit Counseling agencies.

See the advice of an Attorney. You can get a free consultation. See if you can talk to a real estate attorney about the house and mortgage then speak to one possibly about bankruptcy. If you are going to lose the house you may want to wait to file bankruptcy.

You need to investigate and gather all the facts then make your decision about what to do. Please do be careful to use trusted agencies and people as there are people out there who will Scam you.

Wishing you the best results.
You want advice from a government or non-profit entity?? I am guessing you are looking for Uncle Santa Sam. Good luck, don't fall for any scams they throw at you. It if sounds to good to be true, it won't be.