Foreclosure in Johns Island>Question Details

phurley39, Home Buyer in Charleston, SC

Me and my husband are looking to buy a house in or near Rockville S.C. between 30,000 to 75,000 2 Br and 2 bath

Asked by phurley39, Charleston, SC Wed Aug 7, 2013

Answers

5
Sonny Brown’s answer
Hi, phurley39,
I searched the MLS for homes on Rockville and came up blank, but I did fine a moble home in that price range. It also has 3 B/Rs, 2Ba.
It's not as far from Charleston as Rockville, but its not far from there, so your fishing and crabing are close. How would you be purchasing? Cash or financing? I work with some good mortage Brokers which are associated with my Agency.
When would be available to see the property? Now?
Look forward to meeting you.
Sincerely, Sonny Brown
sonny.brown@CarolinaEliteRE.com
sonnybrown.onehomesearch.net to search the Tri-county MLS
Home buyers looking in Rockville often consider Johns Island as well since it also offers affordability, a rural feel, and open spaces as compared to some of Charleston's other suburbs. Plus, Johns Island is closer to the beaches and Downtown Charleston. Feel free to learn more about Johns Island at http://www.searchforcharlestonrealestate.com/johns-island-re…
I would like to see this house and 3 others 2 is on 1186 Michelle lane 4290 River Rd, John Island, 1 is on 1733 Etheridge Rd Wadmalaw Island .if you can work me in Sat. It will take me 4 Hours till I get to Charleston since I' m coming from Spartanburg S.C. I will leave early Sat morning. Thank you for Your Time, Pam
Hi Pat,
I never heard if you were still coming today or not. If you would like my help please let me know.

By the way I am originally from Spartanburg. Many years ago. I went to Cleveland JR. High and the old Spartan High that was one street over from the Main St. I have relatives in Robuck.
Please let me know if I can help you.
Millie Martin
mmartin@carolinaone.com.
Cell 843-830-4977
Office 843-556-5800
Flag Sat Aug 10, 2013
Hi Pam,
I will be happy to make appointments to show these properties to you. Depending on what time you leave Spartanburg, I will need a ball park time you think you may arrive. We can meet at my office which is West Ashley at the corner of Orleans Rd. and Sam Rittenberg. If you get off I-26 at I-526 toward Savannah and come to the end. At that traffic light will be Sam Rittenberg. Turn left and go to the second light and that will be Orleans Rd. Turn left we will be the second turn in on the left. We are in the far end of the same building as Fed Ex. The address is 873 Orleans Rd. suite 102. Citadel Mall sits right behind us. Please call me when you get close to Charleston so I can be at my office. My phone number is 843-830-4977. My email address is mmartin@carolinaone.com
Flag Thu Aug 8, 2013
I searched the MLS and at this time there is nothing in that price range in Rockville. There is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath in Martins landing for $49,900. It is a bank owned property and appears to be I good condition. According to earlier listing it was renovated in 2004. Martins landing is on the hwy to Rockville. I would be very happy to show this to you
You may contact me at 843-830-4977 or emai me at mmartin@carolinaone.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Millie Martin
Carolina One Real Estate
Pam,
So you don't get confused I went in to Trulia on an office computer not paying any attention that another agent had not signed out. I sent the email to you but it looks like she sent it. I am Millie Martin and I am the one that will help you. My email is mmartin@carolinaone.com and my cell # is 843-830-4977. Please respond back directly to either one of them and not through Trulia as it may get misdirected to her.
Flag Thu Aug 8, 2013
I would be glad to help you I need to ask a few questions on the lending process if you have been pre-approved will you pay cash? I can help you either way. I have lender contacts for rural areas that would be helpful. Call me on my work cell 843.670.4828 and lets chat about your needs & wants. Thanks Sandy