Foreclosure in Charlotte>Question Details

cypherra, Other/Just Looking in Charlotte, NC

Looking to relocate to charlotte area suberb

Asked by cypherra, Charlotte, NC Tue Aug 28, 2012

Answers

9
Hello Cypherra,
Welcome to Charlotte! Don't know how far from center city you plan to live but we have many nice suburban areas here. One question I always ask people moving here is - do they have the luxury of renting a place for awhile so they can get a feel for the region. You may not, but I think you have to experience the metropolitan area and all that it has to offer to know where you want to plant yourself. Sometimes when there are families involved, moving twice is not an option. Regardless, I recommend making lists of (1) what's important to you in a location and (2) what's important to you in a house/condo/townhouse If you can clarify that in your mind, your realtor will be able to do a better job of finding you a place that will make you happy.

Good Luck!!
Used to live there at one point and it was a great city. It is nice to be able to get everywhere within 30-45 mins compared to and hour to an hour and a half here in Atlanta. If you need help finding an agent please let me know and I will be happy to refer you to a great agent.
I moved to Charlotte a year and a half ago and love it!!! Unfortunately, I'm being transferred on my job again and need to move to Florida. If you're looking for a very nice condo...end unit, 3 bdr., 2 1/2 baths, sunroom, fireplace, nice clubhouse just across the street, great, quiet neighborhood, let me know!
never thought of a condo,but I keep my options open,thanks! Catch me @yahoo
Flag Sat Sep 1, 2012
Good morning, Cypherra:
You might want to read the Trulia Blog "Which areas surrounding Charlotte would be a nice place to relocate?" (link below) There is a lot of info there. If you know what kind of home, condo or town home you want, home features, number of bedrooms and baths, ideal square footage, price per month mortgage payment, general location that you need to be near and any other things that are important, just contact me and I can send you a free list of possibilities. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. Id be pleased to provide that service. There are a lot of foreclosed, short sales, government owned, bankruptcy, estate, relocation or other distressed properties that are great bargains right now. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Cypherra,

Congratulations on your desire to relocate to the Charlotte area. I made the move seven years ago from Connectiut. It was and still remains the best descsion I ever made. I hold no regrets to moving here....

What questions are you looking to be abswered about the Charlotte suburbs and area? Is there anything specific you are trying to gather infromation on? I love the opportunity to talk with you about your pending move to the Charlotte area and hopefully be able to answer all of your questions and or guide you to the right places for the answers.

Please feel free to either e-mail me at ddicecco@cbunited.com or call me at 704-519-7895.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
http://www.davedicecco.com
Cypherra you will love Charlotte! I am a Charlotte native and I love living here! Charlotte has a lot to offer. There are many great suburbs in the area...so many in fact, you'll need to make a list of what it is you are looking for so you can narrow down your search or you'll be totally confused! and tired...

If you need some assistance in beginning your search for your new home, please give me a call/email and I'll do everything I can to help guide you.

Tracy Clay, Realtor
Wilkinson and Associates
704-968-0579
http://www.findsouthcharlottehomes.com
tracyclayhomes@gmail.com
Fantastic. There are so many options for you. Give me a call or email me and let's discuss your wants and needs.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net
Hello Cypherra, my name is Jon Widdifield with Remax Metro. I have a great relocation package that I can send you that tells you all about charlotte and its suburbs. Please just email me at Charlottehomepro@gmail.com include your home address and I will send it out to you tomorrow morning. I have also included a great link below to give you a place to start searching for your new home. I hope this is helpful and if so please give me a thumbs up or best answer vote. Have a great day!
Charlotte is a really great city to live in; we offer so much here. If not are not currently working with a Realtor, I would love to be of assistance. Please visit my website http://www.PropertiesinCharlotte.com or give me a call so that we can chat.

Debbie Arriero, ABR, CRS, GRI, Broker/Realtor
Arriero Realty
704-451-3895