Foreclosure in San Francisco>Question Details

Moombasmom, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA

Looking to partner up in a Trash Out business, SF Bay Area. Anyone interested?

Asked by Moombasmom, San Francisco, CA Fri May 15, 2009

I am interested in the Foreclosure Trash Out business and have done quite a bit of research. I live in the SF Bay Area and would like to find someone to partner up with. I am a licensed painter and hard worker...anyone know of someone who would be interested? Maybe someone in the trades where we could combine services offered as well as cleaning out the homes?

Cher

Cher

Answers

8
I am a journeyman plasterer. Interior/ exterior. This would be a natural combination to team up. Clean up is just part of it, most need to be patched, primed and painted. Sometimes replace fixtures and so on. Please call me at 503 429-4222 or on the cell 702 403-9059.
Tony
i would like to partner up with you. my name is adam and i live in burlingame. i have a moving business but would be interested in the trash out business because its relative.
if you are still interested can email makub_adam@yahoo.com
hi my name is jeff fryette a plumbing contractor in el dorado county off of hwy 50 also looking to get into foreclosure trash out call 530-672-2054
Hi, I would be interested in partnering up if you are still looking for people...contact me at my website. Thanks!
Web Reference: http://www.whillamina.com
OOPs I goofed my phone number is (330) 799-2901 Jimmy
Cher, I can't talk to Melisa in CA if you can forward my answer we might be able to go to CA as well. Jimmy
Cher, I would be interested in partnering with you. I am in Ohio and am an investor. I no a lot about the business. Call me my number is (330) 799-2991. Jimmy
Hi I am very interested in this business as well. Unfortunately we can't partner up because I am in Southern California. I was wondering if you could share some tips with me? My email address is mshnybee@live.com Thank you!!!