Foreclosure in Miami>Question Details

sergio.cpe, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Looking to buy from the action at the court

Asked by sergio.cpe, Miami, FL Mon Feb 18, 2013

I am planning to invest on real state properties, and I am interested in find out how to buy from the action at court. Miami Dade County has a website were you can bid, but i need a Realtor knowledgeable with the process.

I had been trying regular Realtors, but seems a most of them don't know the ins and outs of it. Looking to buy properties for investment and need a savvy realtor with this kind of experience or someone retired willing to mentor me.

Thanks for your help

Jorge Zubizarreta’s answer
Shoot me an email with what your goals and expectations are how much capital you have to invest and I will send you inventory both reseidential or commercial that are offmarket most of which is foreclosures.

Without the hassle and dangers of the auction.. and to answer your question to Yanoska this is a judicial state and unfortunately even if you buy the foreclosure at auction the owner or past owner still has the right to object the sale and that is the new fashion i our community I have 4 of those in our inventory and it`s taking an additional 6-12 months before you can say this is miines + additional fee you might encounter and vandalism of the property.

So if your serious about investing below is all my contact information thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Jorge Zubizarreta REO,CDPE,CHMS,e-PRO
The Premier Listing Team
Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate (US)LLC

(305)433-6852 Virtual Office 9-5pm
(786)294-8697 Cell Direct/or text
(888)856-6829 eFax (email) (PLT Video`s) (Search like the Realtors)
It is not contradicting, have you ever heard the saying? "eso no le pasa al cura" (that doesn't happen to the priest). There are a number of things that can possibly go wrong in any trade, this one is no exception. Just out of curiosity, how much are you willing to pay? You cannot possibly be looking for a free mentor ;)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 18, 2013
Lets not talk about money so soon lol....but i'll give you a call
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013
Call me please. I can help you in this matter. 305 519-3199
If they are experienced investors, how come they got stuck with inventory that cannot resale? sounds contradicting. thanks for respond
Tim, I know most Realtors don't get commission on these type of sales, that's why they don't do it, that's why I am looking for the ones that do, iIam sure these must be some out there.
To Tim's excellent answer I will add that very experienced investors are having a hard time acquiring assets at auction. I personally know a few that are currently stuck with inventory that cannot resale due to objections to sale, issues with occupants, major renovations, code violation, fines, etc. I can find out for you if any of them is interested in bringing you as a partner, email me if that is something you will consider.
Most Realtors won't deal with auctions because we get paid on commission and there is no owner paying a commission on a foreclosure auction. If you want to learn auctions then you will need to pay someone to teach you. You can make many mistakes doing what you are looking to do, it's not as easy as seen on those TV shows !!!!!!!!! You need to know what you are doing, what you are buying and have looked at the title and checked for liens or you will be buying more than you think.