Foreclosure in 28269>Question Details

T, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

Looking for an agent who is an expert in foreclosure/short sale/auction homes.I am looking for someone with many years of experience and deal with ban

Asked by T, Charlotte, NC Fri Apr 16, 2010

Looking for an agent who is an expert in foreclosure/short sale/auction homes. I am looking for someone with many years of experience and can deal with the in/outs with the banks. Someone who has connection with the major banks. The homes that are located in University/Concord/Huntersville/Lake Norman with significant discount. Please only respond if you know how the whole system works.

Answers

5
Bastille Real Estate: Foreclosure Avoidance Consultants is a firm like none other. We offer 3 distinct services: Foreclosure Avoidance Consultations; Distress Real Estate Services; and Client Services Team. Distressed Home Owner’s have been barraged with a myriad of companies that relay Foreclosure Avoidance Options based upon what services they offer and provide extremely biased information. We realized that Home Owners haven’t been treated properly not only when they received their loan, but even more so now as everyone is scrambling for ways to capitalize on distressed real estate. Loan Mod companies, Attorneys with Bankruptcies, Investors chomping at the bit to get a good deal, etc, has caused skepticism and distrust, and even more confusion among Distressed Property Owners. We wanted to offer truly genuine and helpful advice to Distressed Home Owners. So, we created the first firm of its kind that will offer FREE Consultation and Complete Facilitation of Every Viable Foreclosure Avoidance Option that Distressed Home Owners have, not just a Short Sale. We brought together a team that can provide ethical and effective solutions for a home owner, regardless of benefit for Bastille. Yes, we still make money on a Short Sale and other various techniques but Bastille Real Estate NEVER charges the home owner any fees.
In addition, our actual Brokerage side is designed to fully support the Short Sale and REO transaction. We don’t make our Agents pay for the Short Sale Negotiations, and we don’t make them perform the Negotiations. Our Brokerage implements unique Marketing techniques to expedite receiving Offers. Probably the most significant attribute of our Short Sale Process is that we utilize Negotiators that have CONTACTS within the Servicers. We have discovered that a Short Sale Agent is only worth anything if they can make things happen when a problem file arises. Well, as we all know, the majority of files are problem files. This is where we define ourselves. We can make things happen when other agents can’t because the entire Brokerage is designed around the short sale process. Lastly, our Client Services Team orchestrates the implementation of our Affiliate Partners who provide Legal and Negotiation Services to our clients.
Our services include: Stay of Foreclosure, Loan Modification, Principal Reduction, Bankruptcy, Deed In Lieu, Short Sale (and all other general Real Estate services), Relocations Assistance, and Credit Repair after the transaction.

We have a very unique organizational structure that will provide a service to Distressed Home Owners that is not offered anywhere else.

Jeff Monfils
Broker in Charge 704 975 7616
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 30, 2010
I just noticed the time stamp on this posting dates back to April, in any event, if you haven't found the right professional to deal with on your Foreclosure/Short Sale transaction(s), then take a look at my two websites: http://www.JackSOLD.com is the site I use for clients looking to buy distressed properties in the Charlotte metro area. The link below is the site to provide education and resources for struggling homeowners.

If after taking a look at my sites you've found what you are looking for, give me a call or send me an email to discuss details. thanks, Jack
Your on a good start asking good questions. There are lots of designations and lots of people that say they understand the process, but there are only a few that are true experts that understand the process and what may happen and what is likely to happen. The person you hire needs to understand the foreclosure/bankuptcy and short sale process and be able to educate the listing agent that may have the property listed if they don't understand the process.

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Metro Milwaukee

http://www.milwaukeebailout.com
t,

I have done quite a few short sale/foreclosures over the years and have dealt with most of the banks out there. I have had dealings with all the major banks and some unfamiliar smaller banks. I have been on both ends of the transactions and know my way around the process well.

Please feel free to give me a call at 704-519-7895.
Web Reference: http://www.davedicecco.com
i have done at least 30 short sale and bank foreclosures over the last ten years can i help you dan 7044431263