Macus Rosa, Home Buyer in Money, MS

Looking for an agent to assist in purchasing multiple detroit residential properties.

Asked by Macus Rosa, Money, MS Sat Aug 24, 2013

Answers

15
Macus, have you been helped yet? Hopefully, you have established a trusting relationship with a local realtor. If not, shoot me an email at larry@realtyflo.com after you check out my profile. Thank you.
Hello Macus Rosa,

My name is Charlene Johnson and I am a licensed Realtor and as many of my fellow colleagues have said, "This is the Perfect time to purchase multiple properties" especially in Detroit and this is one of the reasons why. At this time in Detroit we are about to have our annual Auction and you can purchase multiple houses for almost pennies on the dollars.

But.......................... here is the MAJOR PART - you MUST find a qualified agent that will put in the work to find you the best properties, in good areas that will give you the best return on your investment. YOUR AGENT has to have your best interest at heart, there is a lot of work that goes into finding the best house.

My company is not only a Real Estate company but we have a property management company as well, so we can find the homes for you, do the re-hab, place a qualified tenant in the property and keep a smile on your face because we are helping you reach your real estate goals.

Please do your due diligence and find the Agent that will work with you, not just for you. If you have not contacted anyone, I would love to work with you in meeting your goals.

Charlene Johnson, Realtor
Conquest Real Estate Group
16250 Northland Drive, Suite 202
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 569-1486 - Office
(248) 595-8966 - Fax
(313) 574-7633 - Cell
cjohn3615@gmail.com
You have come up with the very sound decision of investing in multiple detroit properties. But before hiring any of the agent do look for their experience and authorization certificate.
Please contact me crystal@crystalhardison.com
Call me or email with your questions.. I will respresent you and help you buy at the best possible price.
A Real Detroit Realtor.
Delores Goodson 313-575-2336
goodsonrealtor@yahoo.com
Front Page Realtor
2921 E Jefferson
Detroit, MI 48207
Delores Goodson
There are many areas where you can purchase multiple properties near each other or throughout the city. We have properties available already occupied with tenants or ones without. I am also available to manage them for you after you have made your purchase.

I would love the opportunity to earn your business.

Rose Cook, REALTOR
North American Real Estate
313-510-9282 cell
248-352-1335 office
rosecook1972@att.net email
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent.

Best of luck!
I can assist you. Email me crystal@crystalhardison.com
Give me a cal I would love to help in this Journey.

Harold
248-474-3303

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!
Depending on what you would like to spend..I may have some tenant occupied properties for you

313 986,2948
Jtarealty@live.com
You seen the rest,now get at the best,Wally Houses,putting the real back in real estate. Born and raised in the city, i know every nook and cranny of the city, what's hot, what's not and will give you the most bang for your buck. Front Page Reality, 313-828-0659
I can definitely help you in your search. I work with many investor's and I'm an investor myself. I have great connections with property managers, rehab contractors, realtors, and tenants. I would love to help you. Please call or email me at your earliest convenience. Thank You.
Ashley Hamilton Real Estate Agent
Ahamilton1203@yahoo.com
313-854-8595
Macus,

I am both an associate broker and real estate investor. As an investor, I currently have access to approximately 50 - 60 properties that have been rehabbed and are now ready for a tenant. These properties vary in price from abut $18,000 - $45,000. If you are interested, I can send you the spec sheets and cash on cash return on an investment. Let me know what type of property you are looking for, your price range, if this would be a cash purchase and how many properties you are interested in purchasing.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker/Investor
GRI, SFR
Macus, I have approximately 8 vacant lots available in Detroit. As far as distressed properties, what price range are you looking for, do you plan on rehabbing these properties yourself or do you have a team of contractors and is there a specific area of Detroit that you want to be in. Send me more info and I'll let you know what I have.
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013
looking to scoop up distressed properties, closely located or those with vacant land nearby, both residential and commercial.
Flag Sun Aug 25, 2013
I can help with purchasing detroit properties. Contact me at aabrams2011@gmail.com or 313-422-5562 anytime