Foreclosure in 91367>Question Details

Bruce, Home Buyer in Woodland Hills, CA

Looking for an agent specialiezed in short sale and foreclosure

Asked by Bruce, Woodland Hills, CA Tue Jun 10, 2008

Could someone let me know where can I get a list of agents specialized and expert in short sales and foreclosure?
I have been dealing with 2 agents but they missed a few good opportunities because of thir lack of experience in this field.
I am looking for an agent to cover either "Woodland Hills, CA" or "Riverside, CA".

Thank you

I specialize in foreclosures and short sales.

Please visit and

My woodland hills real estate website is

They do not exit. SEC filings assure investors of two things. Paid as agreed and foreclosure with no recourse to the lender. OVERCOLLATERALIZATION WONT COVER IT - GET IT!

So $500,000 PROPERTY offered at half the outstanding balance for the obligation. The lender forecloses and NO $250,000 in the hole. ( Disagree? Dont, please! I kind of use to own one of these shops you see - been there and done it)

Lender does a short sale like they should and $250,000 bananas out of pocket ....ummm I dont think so ......PLEASE!

Do we see short sales? Sure a $30,000 or $60,000 hit here and there - but $250,000 SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spread the wealth Bubba!
I understand your situation. I would be happy to refer to you experienced Realtors with Short Sales and REOS,. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
I closed escrow on four short sales in the past 30 days. It was not a problem. I just got two new short sale listings yesterday and am looking forward to success with these as well. I have also handled many foreclosures. I have been a Realtor for over 21 years. I live in Woodland Hills and have sold a lot of the property in the area. Feel free to call me. I am here to help. Charlotte Laws, Prudential California Real Estate (818) 346-5280 (P.S. I do not handle the Riverside area).
I am a real estate broker in Woodland Hills and I an expert in short sale transactions and foreclosures. I have 100% success in getting my shortsale transactions approved, consumated, and closed. Call me at 818-825-6996; also read my clients' testimonials on my website I look forward to hearing from you.
Hello Bruce.
I am a great agent that specializes in short sales and foreclosures, as a matter of fact I was published in the Press-Telegram, Learning to Follow the Steps of Foreclosure. If you e-mail me, I will send you the article and let you decide who is best for you. My e-mail address is