Foreclosure in 92562>Question Details

Bruce, Home Buyer in Woodland Hills, CA

Looking for agent specialized in short sales and REOs

Asked by Bruce, Woodland Hills, CA Tue Jun 10, 2008

Could someone let me know where can I get a list of agents specialized and expert in short sales and foreclosure?
I have been dealing with 2 agents but they missed a few good opportunities because of thir lack of experience in this field.
I am looking for an agent to cover either "Woodland Hills, CA" or "Riverside, CA".

Thank you

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Bruce

Everyone thinks they are a Short Sale and REO specialist because that's what most transactions are these days. What I would be concerned with is that you would seek out a realtor for your specific area of interest. Riverside County covers a wide area. Your best bet is to find a Realtor who specializes in a certain location and has some experience with short sales. Its better to know an area than someone who is just good with short sales. They may lead you to the wrong property even though the sale goes smooth. Its impossible for someone to cover all Riverside, CA. You have to consider resale and a good investment and that's where neighborhood specialist come into play. Good Luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 2, 2008
Hi Bruce,

I'll be honest, a good agent is hard to find. However, I can highly recommend Sean Giorgianni for any sale that you want to tackle. He is patient, honest, and exceptionally knowledgable and he won't try to "sell" you!! Ask a question, and he will provide you with an answer, no problem. I have been VERY happy with his service and knowledge.

I have seen the rest, and he really is the best (corny, I know, but very true). If you are interested in buying in Riverside, Sean is truly your man.

If you want more info, or want to verify my recommendation, please feel free to contact me.

Moreno Valley, CA
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 10, 2008
Hi Bruce,

Looks like your question was originally posted several years ago... If you still have questions regarding the Murrieta - Temecula area, you can contact me directly at;

Kevin McLaughlin, Broker Owner
Berkshire West Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 3, 2012
Hi Bruce,

When search, search for Realtors with REO included in their marketing. Usally they will have REO in part of their signature.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 26, 2012
What do you need and what are you looking for emial me I will get you what you want.

Thank you,
Lisa Camberos
cell 714-716-9636
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 2, 2008
HI my name is Lisa Camberos. I am a Realtor/Sr Loan Officer/Processor/ Loans Office/ Shortsale Specialist and Loan Modification Qulification Specialist. I have worked for Remax since 1998. Awarded the Platiem Club and 100% Club Member (Mission Viejo and Tustin, CA). Call me for more info at 714=716-9636 for additional info.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 2, 2008
If you are looking for someone in the Murrieta, Temecula area I can assist you. You can go to my website and facebook page to learn more about me.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 30, 2008
Hello Bruce,
Without boring you with a long resume, I've been in real estate for some twenty years and own both a real estate company and a mortgage brokerage. A good portion of REO success depends on having someone directly involved in your loan process as much as your real estate offers.If you would like, all my information in in my web link below. I am in Upland, so proximity should not be an issue. Thanks for your consideration
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 10, 2008
Hello Bruce,
I work mainly with buyers and 95% of the homes I have sold have been bank owned properties over the past two years in Riverside County (specifically Temecula and Murrieta). This is a different market and you do need a qualified real estate broker representing you—that is, with the negotiation of short sales and the lack of disclosures from bank owned properties you need someone to make sure your assets are protected.

I would suggest interviewing some agents and possibly asking them for recent referrals from buyers who have purchased bank owned homes. If you would like a list of referrals from me please don’t hesitate to contact me via e-mail, through my website, or with a phone call 951-551-6121. I would be happy to give you my two-cents worth with no obligation.

Take care and good luck with your home search,


Pamela Brown-Gatlin, Broker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 10, 2008
Hey Bruce! I can help if you like. I'd be more than happy to give you references so you can check out my credentials. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for the opportunity!

You can reach me directly at 951-571-9229 or
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 10, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer