Foreclosure in Paoli>Question Details

Ning, Both Buyer and Seller in Newtown, PA

Looking for a foreclosure specialist to help find property in TE school district in PA

Asked by Ning, Newtown, PA Thu Feb 14, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I have sold clients short sale properties and bank owned properties. We work and live in the T/E school district. Happy to meet with you and discuss your needs.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
Hi Ning,

I'm a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) and T-E school district is one of my favorite areas. Please feel free to give me a call at 484-459-9504 or email me at and we can discuss your need.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
I have sold dozens of distressed properties in the last several years. My office is located in Devon. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer