Foreclosure in Richmond>Question Details

Eileen, Home Buyer in Richmond, VA

Looking for a Wells Fargo validated COntractor for a 203K property near Richmond

Asked by Eileen, Richmond, VA Wed May 9, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I would highly recommend Timber Creek Construction. They specialize in Kitchens and Bathrooms, as well as doing home renovations of their home properties to fix & flip. Contact is Shawn Adair, 804.337.9665.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 9, 2012
Ok, thanks. Are the Wells Fargo validated?
Flag Wed May 9, 2012
I'd be happy to help - I have a contractor who does all of my clients' 203k jobs and all of my investment properties - probably 15 or so major renovations a year between DC and VA Beach. He is approved by Wells. Please call or email me and I can tell you more about him and the quality of work he does. You can also see his work at Its a website I use to show my clients what they can do with a 203k. 540-834-7343,
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 9, 2012
Thanks. Would like to know how to contact him. Our contractor was unable to be validated and we need to find someone asap. Our closing deadline is approaching.
Flag Wed May 9, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer