Foreclosure in Albuquerque>Question Details

Dream Builde…, Other/Just Looking in Albuquerque Meadows,...

Local contractor interested in bidding foreclosure property perservation and repairs

Asked by Dream Builders of N.M., Inc., Albuquerque Meadows, Albuquerque, NM Fri Apr 24, 2009

Properties in this situation require a different level of expertise. Knowledge of market trends, Pricing that is "value priced" rather than priced to satisfy payoff obligations, and navigating thru the contractual , liens, title aspects of the transaction. There are some brokers with such knowledge that have investors who seek such opportunities. That broker would have knowledge in several areas. Experience in marketing, REO properties and a knowledgeable team to capture the best deals. I have some ideas that may be useful and would seek new clients and produce a positive outcome for all parties.

G. O. 505 920 4047
San Cristobal dev. / Broker / Advisor
There are some great deals out there right now. This is the time to make money and many of my clients are doing so.
I work with foreclousures and am a HUD certified broker.
I will be adding a foreclosure section on my web sit soon. Stay tuned at
Hi Patrick, call me about your question, about using Trulia and other web tools and to just catch up anytime! David Stafford (681-4082)
I'm willing to work with you in that regard. You may call me if you like. 505-977-9733