Foreclosure in Ronkonkoma>Question Details

Hassell52, Home Buyer in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY

Listing says off market. What does this mean?

Asked by Hassell52, Lake Ronkonkoma, NY Sat Apr 7, 2012

Answers

5
This often occurs when a property has expired. Sometimes the owners find a way to save the home from foreclosure. Contact me and I can find out this information for you. cdurand@realtyconnectusa.com
it means its off market...........nothing more,nothing less.....family dispute,saved short-sale,killed someone and went to jail for 25 to life,won the lottery and bought the entire town..many,many,many reasons my friend..choose one!
There are many reasons a home can be off the considered off the market. People have different things happen in their lives to create the home to be pulled off from selling. I would be happy to find out the reasoning on any home.

Please feel free to contact at idalina.lopes@elliman.com or visit my website to search for homes. http://www.homesforsaleonlongisland.com
It's no longer for sale, or wasn't for sale. If you provide more information about the property I can check and see if there is more information available..
Off the market could mean the property has expired, could have been withdrawn, could be in contract or sold. For an actual status update, contact any agent/realty office, we all have access to the same information.