Foreclosure in South Arroyo>Question Details

Orchid, Home Buyer in South, Pasadena, CA

Lately I am looking for a commercial real estate agent. I am interested in buying existing preschool with license. Please send me info. through email

Asked by Orchid, South, Pasadena, CA Fri Jul 27, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Gris,

Anything on the market for sale, 48 to 96 students.
and any sold comp. in 60 miles distance from pasadena.

Lily
Hello Orchid,

Please send me an e-mail at gris.joesellca@gmail.com. I may have something that fits your requirements.

Thanks.
Flag Sat Jul 28, 2012
Hello Orchid, I am a Realtor in the Pasadena area, I would be more than happy to assist you with your Preschool search. Buying a business location- such as a Preschool involves several factors and requirements. Please let me know exactly what you are looking for, that includes price range, locations and other aspects that would be of essence in the proper operation of your preschool. Hope to hear from you. Gris Torres- Realtor/ Coldwell Banker (562) 519-7235
What area are you interested in? Is there a particular one you already have in mind? Please elaborate so that we can better assist you. You may e-mail us at jan@dreamhomelink.com or call Payman at (818)468-3116.

Jan
Hi Jan and Payman,

Lily
Flag Sat Jul 28, 2012