Foreclosure in Broomall>Question Details

PeteRW244, Home Buyer in 19018

Is this deal dead? Homepath Seller has not yet responded and Termite Contingency has passed.

Asked by PeteRW244, 19018 Wed May 23, 2012

I am currently under contract for a Homepath property where we asked the seller to treat and repair active termites. The termite contingency has expired on Friday, 5/18 where either they needed to accept or propose a solution of their own. They have not yet responded and the listing agent is unresponsive. My buyers agent has submitted the paperwork to terminate the agreement on 5/18 and listing agent has provided us with the Fannie Mae Termination paperwork where I signed and she will send in tomorrow. I called Fannie Mae level 2 and they said that something was approved on 5/22 and the listing agent will be given instructions, but I have yet to hear anything officially about this. IS THIS DEAL DEAD?

Answers

1
Only you, your agent, and the other side really can answer this question. We are not a party to your transaction.

Good Luck..
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com