Foreclosure in Pelion>Question Details

Margaret, Home Buyer in Pelion, SC

Is this House still up for sale?

Asked by Margaret, Pelion, SC Wed May 19, 2010

If so how do you find out how to purchase

Answers

5
is this house still for sale 803-796-4258 call me
The house has been purchased as of 6/10/2010.
You may wish to ask your question again and attach a link or give an address--however, if looking at a RealtyTrac listing--keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information is not always accurate and oftentimes misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
Margaret,
For some reason the house you are referring to is not coming up with any information. If you would like to check out foreclosure's please check out our website or give me a call. Darlene Anderson, ERA Wilder Realty. TeamAndersonSellsHomes.com 803-413-4328
Hi Margaret, feel free to give me a call with the address and I will give you the details of the property.
803 467-2172, Daphne B, Realtor