Foreclosure in 93312>Question Details

Erik Schutze, Home Buyer in California

Is there anything I can do to still get the property?

Asked by Erik Schutze, California Sun Mar 22, 2009

In escrow to purchase, working with the selling agent and the asset manager for Wells Fargo, communication breakdown and property foreclosed and went to auction, bank took it back. is there anything I can do to still get the property? Is anybody libel for my funds expended?

Answers

2
Sherry Ferfes’ answer
Erik,
You should be talking to your realtor. They should be the one to find out what is going on with the property and your emd.

Sherry Ferfes
Century 21 Doug Anderson
661-952-2602
Web Reference: http://www.sherryferfes.com
This is a great question, and a VERY frustrating one. I am sorry to say that I don't know the answer, but you should call a realtor that does a LOT of business in your area. Ask the realtor to put you in touch with an attorney that successfully transfers foreclosed properties. Realtors have weekly meetings and they could bring up your question at their meeting--maybe someone has experienced this type of sale and can answer your question. Realtors also establish relationships with attorneys, those realtors could ask their attorneys that question as well. Realtors don't get paid for a lot of their work, but they consider any relationship a seed toward future business and will be amenable to helping you for free. Just make sure you recommend the realtor that helps you to all of your friends! Good luck, and I would really like to know the outcome of this situation.