Foreclosure in 48235>Question Details

Judi Moresi, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Is there anyone who could inspect foreclosure properties for me in Detroit 48235?

Asked by Judi Moresi, Detroit, MI Wed Mar 3, 2010

I live in Australia & want to buy a couple of investment properties in good areas in Detroit. I have seen plenty between $10000 - $20000 that I love, but am not game to put in an offer without knowing if they need any repairs etc. Perhaps a retired builder that could do with a bit of pocket money & the time to do it, may be interested.

Answers

8
Hello i am Anthony Johnson, of motor city property management.
I am a newly established property manager.
Right now!!! I have the capability of managing up to 50 more properties.

I work seven Days a week / 16 hrs , and am always reachable to my client and tenants.

I have the number 3 leading remax broker in the world working closely with us to get our offers accepted. 5 of 5 so far.

I have access to homes through my work with the many banks...when others need agent escort.
my motto is "make it happen -NOW".

I do the leg work in prospecting for purchases of homes/ complete with repair estimates and photos , accept power of attorney for closings, set up broker -purchase escrow accounts.
contracting all aspects of repairs -rent ready,

i have in house contractors on stand by.

we advertise for rental tenants and land contract buyers, interview - screen tenants,
full property management.

no surprise or marked up invoices for repairs.
photo support for all work ordered.

1st month rent is our fee. ( tennant brings 1 mo rent /1 mo security)
10 % monthly management fee after move in.
45.00 per hr ...search fee when seeking new purchases.
3% commission on closings......buyers agent fees paid by seller.

as far, we have achieved an average of 25-40% yield on my clients first 5 purchases since august.
all now occupied.
thats an average purchase and repair price per property of 25,000 , with a return of 900.00 per month .

I am a life time Detroit resident,
a back ground of cab driving, truck driving , and 10 years as a contractor in the repair of bank owned foreclosures.
also having bought and sold personally over 100 foreclosed homes.

i definitely know the best growth and risk areas from being here 50 years.
call me for more info.

313 656 1498
What ever need you have my company and I included will do the leg work for you. Please contact ua at
313-449-9500 or e-mail us at info@onlybrickhomes.com.

Thank You
Hi Brian, I am an overseas investor looking to buy in Detroit MI. Have done some homework online but would like to establish myself with someone who knows Detroit. There are certain pockets of Detroit that I would avoid ( results of my homework on line ) and certainly interested in wholesale buying with very little rehab work to be done to the investment.
Can you assist?
Josephine.
Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012
Hi there, Visit this website which provides free resources and information about Detroit from a foreign investors perspective. The address is
Please contact me at
Ryan@313cash.com
and I will email you and we can exchange contact information.
I can find you some houses that dont need any work.
I will add the rehab cost into your total purchase price so that you will know the numbers before you even get into the property.
I will explain more.
Its simple enough I will do everything you just sit back and decide what deals you like.
I wont find you a house that is gutted and stripped of everything.
I also might be able to get you special loans on these properties that will give you some cash in your pocket and also be able to get some tax write offs.
If your interested please contact me ASAP
I am getting so busy networking and meeting people that I only have time to work with serious buyers and sellers!!

RYAN@313cash.com
Judi,

If you are not working with an agent already, I could offer my services either to inspect potential properties and evaluate areas, repairs, along with photos. Or.... our group could help identify properties for acquisition and help with every aspect from rehab to tenant placement & property management. We also have true "turn-key" houses available already rehabbed and with tenants in place starting at 35K. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Pete Sirr
petesirr@yahoo.com
(586) 839-4879
I would recommend that you choose an inspector from that is affilliated with a national home inspection organization such as the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors http://(www.nachi.org) or the American Society of Home Inspectors http://(www.ashi.org). On both sites, you can search for inspectors in the area in which you are interested.
Hi Judi,
Are you working with an agent? If not contact me through my profile, I have a few contractors that I use to do repairs and inspections. Lots of good deals here.
As an investor in Detroit properties, let me tell you...they all need work. I would be happy to recommend a few great agents, contractors and property managers in the area. Typically, the houses have had the copper plumbing, heating and cooling units, etc ripped out. Basically, anything of value is usually missing.