Foreclosure in 33186>Question Details

Cesar Bracam…, Home Owner in Miami, FL

Is there a "cash for keys" program at Deutsche Bank National Trust company?

Asked by Cesar Bracamonte, Miami, FL Thu Jul 12, 2012

Answers

6
Once a property is foreclosed on, they will assign the home to an asset management company who will assign it to a local broker. They DO HAVE a relocation assistance program formally called cash for keys. In most cases they will offer you an amount to vacate within 30 days. SOmetimes the amount is negotiable depending on how quick you can move. Unfortanately there is no one to contact until it is assigned and they will contact you.
they are offering me money to move but only giving me until the end of the month to thats insane my lease is not up until june and they say Deutche Bank not honoring my lease not understanding that part its not like om trying to live in the hose for free someone told me to get in touch with the bank but ive been having a hard time getting numbers and who i need to talk to.
Flag Fri Oct 19, 2012
hello im in a property that im leasing that was already foreclosed on and they were acting as they still were the owners of the property then i get a knock at the door from the bank who is offering me cash for keys my lease is not up until june i have given this couple all of my hard earn money every month the holidays are approaching this has been very stressful help what do i do or what can i do who do i talk to?

Yes, IF you qualify and I have done several for them as I am one of their Approved REO Broker/Agents. How can I help you specifically.
I think they still have a cash for keys (relocation assistance) program. If your property has not been foreclosed yet you should attempt to do a short sale. If you need assistance with your property you can contact me via email: amongeot@bellsouth.net or by cell 305-788-0371. Andres Mongeotti
Deutsche Bank doesn't usually manage their own properties, Bank of America does. I am an REO agent for Bank of America and have been for over 20+ years. They don't call it cash for keys anymore, they call it relocation assistance. Generally speaking, they will not negotiate a relocation assistance offer with you directly. Just as they will not negotiate a short sale with you directly. There has to be a REALTOR involved.

Elsa, I can assist you. I'd prefer to speak with you directly. I have the exact experience that you need.

Matt Murray CRS, GRI, CDPE
REO Specialist
Master Broker's Forum
Pat Dahne Realty Group
Vice President
305-588-2534 cell
murraymatt@aol.com

Contact me I can explain the benefits of short selling the property Instead, specialy if it's you're homestead you can possibly be released from a defficency also any tax liabilities if you close before the end of the year.

Luis Giannattasio
REO/SHORT SALE Specialist
Lic. Realtor
Xcellence Realty
Fax: 305-246-2525
sellingmiamihomes@gmail.com
Web sellingmiamihomes.net
You need to contact the servicer, call me I can help, thank you.
Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012