Foreclosure in 30064>Question Details

Bpi2496,  in 30064

Is there a program where a business can contract with a bank and remove abandoned personal property from a foreclosed home?

Asked by Bpi2496, 30064 Sun Aug 15, 2010

are there programs through fannie mae and freddie mac? or local banks? What is this service known as?

Help the community by answering this question:


Mark is right. We hire local agents to handle the process. Sometimes they will do a "cash for keys" with the home owner to make sure all of the trash is gone - the property is "broom clean". If you provide the service you'll need to meet the agents from your area who typically handle the process. Unfortunately there is plenty of work available right now.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 16, 2010
The banks typically hire an asset manager to manage the property and they would be the ones to hire someone to clear out personal items. Some folks call them trash out services.

Mark Lackey
Atlanta Housing Source at
Solid Source Realty, Inc.
Associate Broker

Home Buyers & Sellers -
Property Management –
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 16, 2010
Is this an abandoned home in your neighborthood or are you looking to be that business? Many foreclosures are handled by property management or asset management companies. If it is a specific property in your neighborhood that you are seeking to have cleaned up, perhaps I can help you contact the parties responsible for the property.

Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss further.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 15, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Cobb County > Marietta > 30064 > Foreclosure in 30064 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer