Foreclosure in 85048>Question Details

Jen Salome, Home Buyer in Ahwatukee Foothills,...

Is there a free foreclosure website I can look at for Ahwatukee? I found some on foreclosure.com but they

Asked by Jen Salome, Ahwatukee Foothills, Phoenix, AZ Fri Apr 25, 2008

want your credit card # for a free trial. Thanks.

Answers

8
Also, check out HomePath.com, there are thousands of Fannie Mae owned foreclosures with great financing options. As little as 3% down with no mortgage insurance!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 30, 2009
I can provide you with a list of homes in 85048 whenever they come up for auction. There are not a lot of them, but as the banks put them on the auction block at the court steps I get a list and I can let you know when Ahwatukee homes are on that list.
AJ Stewart
Veracity Realty Group
480-217-2167
PhoenixBankOwned.com ...... Free MLS searches of bank owned homes.... Enjoy
http://www.DawnWorkman.com See all the valley foreclosures now with no registration. Links are updated daily.
Web Reference: http://www.dawnworkman.com
Hi Jen,

I can send you a free list of foreclosures in Ahwatukee, either everything currently available or tailored to your criteria. I also have the ability to set up an automatic foreclosure search which will send you new listings as they come to the market. There is no cost or obligation. I specialize in foreclosure (REO) homes and currently I have one available in Ahwatukee, I can send you the full listing if you are interested:

MLS No. Address Zip Code FE SqFt LP
2973089 17001 S 27th AVE Phoenix 85045 42.5RDXPS2G 2889 $384,900
Hi Jen,

I track daily the homes in foreclosure that go to trustee sale. If needed, I can assist you with foreclosures in the Ahwatukee area. What is your strategy? Are you looking to attempt to purchase the home pre-foreclosure or do you want to know which homes actually go to trustee sale, or are you interested in the homes that have already been foreclosed and are now owned by the bank?

Either way, foreclosures are what I do if you need any help.
Web Reference: http://www.jameswehner.com
The best way to get free foreclosure listing is by contacting an agent. I know a couple of sites, but only Real Estate professionals have access to them. Foreclosure and REO's are most listed on the local MLS's. Do not pay to get foreclosure listings! If you want, I may be able to e-mail some to you.
acfwithexit@gmail.com
Are you looking for bank owned / REO homes or ones currently in foreclosure?