Foreclosure in Watauga>Question Details

Carolyn Myers, Other/Just Looking in NRH TX

Is there a IRS lien on this property?

Asked by Carolyn Myers, NRH TX Sat Nov 22, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003164310--Kitty-Dr-Watau…

Answers

2
T.E. & Naima Sumner’s answer
The numbers showing on that site are often not accurate because they may show just what is owed on one lien when the house may have 2 or more. Also, homes are listed when owners are in default. It doesn't mean that they haven't caught up with their payments or may have sold the house already.

I'll be happy to send you a list of homes that have already been foreclosed and that are for sale. Feel free to contact me with your needs.

Naima
214-289-8555
naima@Sumner-Realty.com
Web Reference: http://www.SumnerRealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 29, 2008
I could be wrong because the website I’m pulling from doesn’t give me detailed information without a paid membership. However, it does give me listings of foreclosures, sheriff sale or a tax lien. Some properties under the foreclosure listing are also under the sheriff sale or tax lien listings, so sometimes that will give you an idea. If this is the property, and it may not be, (there may be two foreclosures on Kitty Dr. ) it looks like it’s sheriff sale because it’s being foreclosed on and not because there’s a lien on it. I will say this, under my listing, it’s showing at $96,000 and not $37,549. It’s possible the starting price is $37k but they think it could go up to $96k. If you are wanting to see if there’s a tax lien against it, go to the county assessor’s website for Tarrant County. Tax records and tax liens are public knowledge. (free to the public) Not everyone knows that. Hope this helps!