Foreclosure in 48316>Question Details

Marciab17, Home Buyer in Shelby Township, MI

Is the condo on Clearwood Ct 48316 still for sale?

Asked by Marciab17, Shelby Township, MI Mon Feb 6, 2012

Answers

3

The address of the condo that you are talking about is 1949 Clearwood Court. It went to Sheriff sale on 11-1-2011 for $198,657.00. It is NOT on the market yet and it is still under the 6 month redemption period for the previous owner.

I live in Shelby a mile away from the condo, and drive by it every single day on the way to work. It is a beautiful complex and only a mile away from Stony Creek Park. When this condo hits the market I don't see it lasting very long.

The home is (technically) owned by Freddie Mac now and will eventually be listed. If you are interested in this condo, please feel free to email or call me and I will set up an automated search on both MLS systems, which will notify both of us when the condo is listed.

One other note, if you are interested, since the condo is still in the 6 month redemption period, it is still possible to do a Short Sale. The previous owners are friends and I can ask him (the wife recently passed away), if he would be interested in doing a short sale, it would definitely be better for him than a foreclosure.

So you would get a foreclosure price, without waiting.

My contact information is below, let me know if I can help you any further.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 6, 2012
Marcia:
There were at least five units that sold in that complex over the past year; if you have a physical address I can get you more details...
Brian Luck
Keller Williams Macomb St Clair
brian@brianluck.com
Web Reference: http://www.HomesMacomb.com
Looks like the home on Clearwood was just withdrawn from the market. If you would like help finding a home please feel free to contact me.

Lori Fisher
Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel
248.656.6666