Foreclosure in Haddonfield>Question Details

patgilbe, Home Buyer in Haddonfield, NJ

Is house at 147 Ardmore Ave Haddonfield, New Jersey in forclosure? What is the cost and how to purchase/?

Asked by patgilbe, Haddonfield, NJ Sat Jan 4, 2014

Answers

6
Hello again Patgilbe....
Regarding 147 Ardmore Ave, I have more information that's not readily available to the public about this property. If you're sincerely considering it and are qualified to buy, I can share the information and my advice with you. Feel free to call or email me.

Joe
--------------
Joe Montenigro, REMAX Preferred
Broker Associate, GRI (856) 589-4848 x2106
serving Washington Twp, Gloucester Twp and South Jersey
I specialize in foreclosures / Hud homes and I would be happy to help. Give me a call to discuss.

Samuel Rifkin
REALTOR
SamSellsNJ@gmail.com
http://www.SamSellsNJ.com

The Rifkin Team
Web Reference: http://www.samsellsnj.com
The property isn't currently on the market. I can make inquiries for you as to financial stability of seller/whether the bank is actively seeking to foreclose or holding the asset,, etc.

It was purchased back in 2005 for $560,000, a huge leap of appreciation, after the 2004 posted sold price of $242,000, due to renovations. Current mortgage is is in the $450,000 range. Whether the property is a candidate for short sale or foreclosure remains to be seen.

Quite a lot of work was done to the house. Situated in the Estates section which has seen a lot of growth in the last 15 years; especially with large additions and new construction.

Please contact me regarding the purchase process in general and the foreclosure process.

Lesley Kirsch
The house at 147 Ardmore Ave. Haddonfield is not in Foreclosure status or Preforeclosure. The last sales activity was in 2005. All tax records are up to date. There are many other properties available in the area tat I can research for you. Please contact me.
Jim
Yes it's in foreclosure now. There is no "price" because it's not for sale right now because the bank doesn't own it until AFTER the sheriff sale. You can bid on it at sheriff sale which is the final step in the banks foreclosure process, IF it makes it that far. You would need to bid in all cash and you would not have access to see the inside of the house. You cannot tresspass on the property.

Most likely, you should wait for the bank to foreclose, then they will put it up for sale and you can make an offer to buy it.

Joe Montenigro
http://hometeamNJ.com/about
The property is NOT actively listed for sale in the MLS. The last posted sale was on 6/30/2005 for $560,000. It may be a pre-foreclosure at this point but that doesn't necessarily mean it will go to foreclosure.

If I can answer further questions or you're looking for bargains in Haddonfield or nearby towns, I can help! Give me a call at 856-979-3157.

Kathleen Boggs-Shaner, ABR
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Fox & Roach
Haddonfield, NJ 08033