Foreclosure in 91604>Question Details

Don Spiegel, Home Buyer in Studio City, CA

Is 13051 Blairwood Drive, 91604 a REO or in foreclosure or for sale?

Asked by Don Spiegel, Studio City, CA Thu Feb 6, 2014

Answers

3
Hello Don,

It looks to me like this property was purchased for all cash by an investor at auction in Oct., it is not currently for sale, but it is probable that these investors want to flip it. The home was VERY outdated, but with a nice big pool on a 1/2 acre lot.

Are you interested in purchasing this home all fixed up? If so, I can track down the corporation who owns it Or are you interested in this area for a place YOU can fix up, that may be a home in default or bank owned?

I am very experienced with working with owners in default & finding properties like this that fit your criteria.

Please shoot me an email directly, I won't look back on this same posting for Answers or Replies after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since--- 1996
Realty ONE Group
BRE# 01211967
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 7, 2014
According to the tax records, this was a foreclosure that was purchased by a 3rd party. It did not go back to the bank as an REO.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 7, 2014
According to the tax records, this was a foreclosure that was purchased by a 3rd party. It did not go back to the bank as an RE