Foreclosure in 91362>Question Details

Letty, Home Owner in 91362

Im looking a real estate attorney can you help

Asked by Letty, 91362 Tue Aug 23, 2011

i i need legal representation for a lawsuite of unlawfull retainer and unlawfull forecloser and i also need to file a lis pendes , my first hearing date is september 19 th in riverside california, court, a i need a real estate attorney

Help the community by answering this question:


I agree with Chris, it would be best to find an attorney in Riverside County.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 13, 2013
I would recommend finding someone in Riverside County
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 9, 2013
R Thomas Wire. (805)497-1400
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 13, 2012
Attorney Caroline Phillips in Westlake Village may be able to assist you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 28, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer