Foreclosure in Palmdale>Question Details

bmwiluv2writ…, Home Owner in Homewood, IL

Illinois doe not have a redemption period is there any way to get your house back after foreclosure

Asked by, Homewood, IL Fri Oct 4, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


You need to speak to a real estate lawyer. Most of us (if not all) here cannot practice law. Even if it costs you a couple hundred bucks, it may be worth it. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 4, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer