Foreclosure in Nashua>Question Details

Ddonnagail, Other/Just Looking in West Palm Beach, FL

If people are living in foreclosure apartments and the maintaince man is pocketing the money what do I do to get them out

Asked by Ddonnagail, West Palm Beach, FL Thu Apr 8, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Ken Lambert’s answer
Hi- I know 2 local small property managers that work in Nashua frequently. Both are also RE brokers here. I think you may need a little 3rd party help with this, especially if you are living way down in Florida. If you'd like their contact info, please email or call me and I can try to help you out a bit.
Thanks and good luck,
Ken L.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 19, 2010
If you are the owner of the property, watch a few episodes of the Sopranos. If not, then don't get involved.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 8, 2010
Why would you even be involved?

The bank now owns the property and is responsible for it.

The maintenance man is charging rent? It sounds as though the bank may have a problem with that.

Folks in desperate situations are not always reasonable or predictable. I would stay out of it and avoid potential retribution.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 8, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer