Foreclosure in 90025>Question Details

Aet, Home Seller in Las Vegas, NV

If foreclosure proceedings have started against my property does that mean it has been released my the Bk trustee or court?

Asked by Aet, Las Vegas, NV Tue Jan 18, 2011

Answers

3
I agree with Karen. Unfortunately, realtors are not allowed to give you any legal advice. With your situation, we do highly recommend you to speak with your BK attorney immediately.

Each bank is different...I can say that I have a client that was told he was being foreclosed on but that they were so backlogged, it would take some time to actually foreclose. We listed the home quickly as a "short sale", got an offer and are now talking to the bank's short sale department to accept this offer in lieu of foreclosing. Most banks prefer a reasonable "short"sale" offer than foreclosing. I have found speaking to the bank's attorneys is not the way to go but to approach the sale department directly with an offer
Hi Aet,

You need to talk to your BK attorney immediately. This is a very complicated situation and there is no time to waste. No one here can give you legal advice nor tell you specifically what's happening with your case.....so please call your lawyer and jump on this.

good luck...I know this is a stressful time for you and I'm so sorry about that.

Karen