Foreclosure in Castle Rock>Question Details

Daniel Herna…, Home Buyer in Castle Rock, CO

If I see a home listed as foreclosure with auction, what is my first step in looking into this home?

Asked by Daniel Hernandez, Castle Rock, CO Fri Jul 13, 2012

Answers

4
I agree with the responses shown. You would have a difficult time trying to do this without a realtor. I would suggest you get more information about the home you want and contact a Realtor. There are a lot of steps to go through on buying a home at the foreclosure sale.

My partner and I would be happy to help you through this process.

Please call if you would like more information.

Sue Priest
Avalanche Real Estate
303-548-0643
sue@suepriest.com
It depends on how you plan on acquiring the property? Do you want to approach the owner for a short sale, buy it at the trustee sale, purchase it directly after the certification deed, etc.?

I would start with looking at the Douglas County Public Trustee website to get real foreclosure filing information.

https://apps.douglas.co.us/apps/publictrustee/disclaimer.do

There are many avenues and steps involved and you could invest many hours into this project and burn valuable months of time, only to come up with "no deal". Be careful! There are much easier ways to procure a good foreclosure deal than "chasing the tail".

If you would like more information, give me a call.

Jim Garcia
Your Castle Real Estate
720-385-4497
jim.garcia@netzero.com
http://www.castlepines-realestate.com
You need to contact a realtor that handles foreclosure property because the auction it's just a type of bidding and I'd be happy to go over that with you my number is 719-459-2303 and my name is Bob newborn foreclosure specialist
Contact the County the home is located within to find out the auction procedures. You will need to be on top of this via Renav or a Realtor. The county is the first place to start.

Maria Lee
Equity CO
303-842-1149