Foreclosure in 33160>Question Details

Nanette Varco, Home Buyer in Lancaster, NY

I would love to buy condo at laplaya veradero on 18801 collins ave. How can I find out what is available?

Asked by Nanette Varco, Lancaster, NY Tue Apr 21, 2009

Like Bldg 3South and Bldg 4North. I heard there are some foreclosures. I am a first time home buyer. What would I qualify for.

Answers

6
HI..NANETTE THE FIRST THING IS TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU QUALIFY FOR AND TO SEE IF YOU CAN PURCHASED SOMETHING AT VERADERO...
THE PRICES THERE RANGE FROM 90,000 TO 170,000,IF YOU NEED MORE INFO PLEASE EMAIL ME ...REGARDS...
Press on the following link or copy and paste it to see properties in North Miami Beach area:
http://mateousuga1.point2agent.com/HomesAuthenticated.aspx?t…
Hi Nanette, this building only accepts CASH offers, banks are not financing on some building as this one, if you want to see properties that allow financing, please email mateouc@hotmail.com or you can call me at 786-486-6238, and let me know more about what you are looking as price, area, how many bedrooms and I will be glad to send you an updated list of properties right for your criteria, thank you very much.
hi;
send me your e-mail at 2467378@gmail.com
thanks
We have a few units at The Sahara Beach Club ~ 18335 Collins Avenue • Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. Our office is located at The Ramp of The Sahara and we have several studios for weekly &/or monthly rental too. The units at Sahara and Playa Varadero are virtually impossible to obtain financing.

The square footage is between 290-400 which is too little for for typical lenders.

We have seller financing available with 30% minimum down payment.

Mott Marvin Kornicki, Broker | Associate
Real Estate In Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

http://www.sibrealty.com
Hi Nanette,
I can do a search of the building on the multiple listing service, I live right down the street from the property..

If you want to send me an e-mail to my direct e-mail here on Trulia I can send the listings to your email.
If the building is financable to the federal guildlines you can get conventional finncing, if it is not you would have to see what the status is and go from there. Many units are bought cash now because of the tough guidlines. I would refer you to a local mortgage person because they are familiar with this market.

I will pull up the listings and hope to get your email to send them to.

Best Regards,,
Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778 (direct)
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyteam.com