Foreclosure in Topeka>Question Details

Bob Brehm, Home Buyer in Topeka, KS

I would like to see the property 2670 SW Osborn Rd Topeka ks 66614

Asked by Bob Brehm, Topeka, KS Thu Oct 17, 2013

Answers

6
Hi Bob,

This is a Buyer's market with a large inventory of properties and mortgage interest rates are low.

It would be very helpful to me if you'd let me in on a little more information, such as the desired time frame for moving, whether or not you have a property sell first, whether or not you've started the process of obtaining loan pre-approval if there will be a mortgage (and if you'd like recommendations on good local lenders), the type of property that you really like, the number of bedrooms, baths, garage, style, location and anything else that you think might assist me in helping you! Remember, the more details you give me, the more likely we are to find the home of your dreams!

Visit my website at http://www.RaulGuevara.com & review my resume & biography to get familiar with my credentials. I want to earn your trust, confidence, respect & business.

I offer a number of FREE Special Reports on my website with insider secrets, tips & strategies to save you money. My site is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You can browse property listings at your convenience as often as you like. Please take some time to look around the rest of my site, especially the Mortgage Market, Free Special Reports, Local Resources, especially the Home Improvement section- my goal is to make this site the only place you'll need to go to get all the information you need. If there is anything I don't have, that you'd like to see, please let me know!

I also provide you a 10% discount at Lowe's on your next purchase for being my client as well as a $100 gift certificate from Budget Blinds.

Some things in life are simple...real estate is not one of them. Buying or selling a home is an involved process. My job is to make it as easy, carefree, & rewarding as possible for you. Call me to help with any of your real estate needs.
Bobin checking the home this morning on the MLS I amafraid it is nolonger available. You may find that on Trulia and Zillow...though a great source for checking out homes; they do not update homes under contract or withdrawn as quickly as they should. It would be best to do your searches on topekareahomes.com it is most accurate. Sorry youmissed out on this one. Give me a call and I would be gladto set you up on auto-email based on your criteria (HUD,foreclosing, # of rms,price etc.) Thank you! Contact 785-640-2223 or stan@stanzimmerman.com.
Hi Bob,
I would be happy to show you the home. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to schedule a time to see the it.
Thank You
Debbie Gillum
785-554-9338
dgillum1@gmail.com
BOB: Zillow does not provide the most up to date information because once a house in under contract, they do not remove them. As is the case with this property. for the most up to date information, contact me directly and I can set you up with the proper information. I am sorry you lost out of this property. Good homes dont stay on the market. The best way to contact me is by phone/text at 785 640-8811 OR email: Becky@beckyburghart.com Best Wishes in your home search
We wouldbe glad to set up a time to show you and will bring you as much information on it that we have acess to on the MLS Multiple List Service. Tomorrow? time? Call me 785-640-2223 and we will take a look! Thank you for your inquiry.
whens a good time to call you
Flag Thu Oct 17, 2013
When is a good time for you?