Diana, Home Buyer in Bloomfield Township,...

I would like to see more pictures of this home.

Asked by Diana, Bloomfield Township, MI Thu Feb 6, 2014

Answers

5
I agree with Sally the best thing for you to do is find a buyers agent you would like to work with and they can have you set up with daily emails of properties that are active on market. Even Zillow sometimes has old listings. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss what your criteria is. Feel free to call my cell anytime 248-660-3236.
I am Happy to Help. Just need an address or MLS #
Hi Diana,

As noted, there is no listing or property address attached to your request. If it is a Reaty Trac posting as mentioned, with no address in Trulia, then it is more than likely just a property that may or may not even be in foreclosure. If you are not working with a local Realtor, I'd be happy to help you. I am. Bloomfield Twp. resident, with my office in Birmingham.

I can get you a list of local properties that is up to date and accurate. The best deals are flying off the shelf these days and the public access real estate sites are virtually useless, as buyers w/ agents are already writing offers before others can locate them online without professional assistance. No joke!

Jay M. Jones, Realtor
RealtorJay@sbcglobal.net
248.568.4947
Realty Trac likes to post "fake" listings of properties that may or may not be in foreclosure. Just because an NED was filed with the county, doesn't mean it WILL go to foreclosure. They just want you to sign up for their "free" list of foreclosures -- and then charge you for it down the road.

I would talk to a local REALTOR who has access to ALL foreclosures in your area. They will appear in the MLS when they come on the market.
Which home?....................
You'll need to share the listing/address - or reach out to the listing agent.
If it is from Realty Trac, it may not even be for sale....most likely isn't.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 6, 2014
Diana,
You are obviously looking for a house. When you change from window shopping mode to really wanting to visit the property and walk through you will need an agent, but more importantly you will need to be preapproved with a lender so the agents that are giving you good advise above will show you the properties. I am a local lender in Southeast Michigan that can do that for you. Please call me at 734-755-1064 and I can get that done for you over the phone. Then call one of the local agents above and I will send them your preapproval letter, if so deserving.
From where I sit in the mortgage business you have to be quick to get the good deals and the buyers that are preapproved and working with a diligent agent are getting those deals.
Carl Dingledine
Crosscountry Mortgage
Flag Fri Feb 7, 2014