Foreclosure in 91506>Question Details

Vicki, Both Buyer and Seller in 91506

I would like to know what are my rights as a viable co-borrower: Can I keep my APPROVED loan modification and

Asked by Vicki, 91506 Fri May 8, 2009

my house even if my spouse (who wants a divorce) refuses to sign the approved modification docs and wants to walk away? I have been a viable co-borrower, making half of the house payments since the life of the loan and initially using personal injury monies for the down payment. What are my rights to protect me from losing my home just because he wants to walk away.PLEASE HELP!

Help the community by answering this question:


In order to qualify for the loan modification the person on the loan needs to sign the modification documents. If both of you are on the loan then you both need to sign. You might have to see an attorney on this because of the impending divorce.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 8, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer