Heather, Home Buyer in Hollywood Beach - Qu...

I would like to know if there are maintenance fees and if so what is the average monthly fee?

Asked by Heather, Hollywood Beach - Quadoman, Hollywood, FL Thu Jun 24, 2010

Answers

5
I live right around the corner fr that building...it's an older building w lots of space, on the beach. However, larger sq.ft. usually means higher maintenance and higher taxes...especially because it's in Hollywood. fyi, County Commissioner candidate Steve Geller just moved into that building. I know a couple of people there. They love it but it is older.

There are lots of options up & down the beach, and across the street fr the beach. There are some good deals right now. Let me know if you want to see a particular unit, or if you'd like me to set up a customized search for you. If you go to our website, there is a tab for short sales and REO's (bank-owned). However, be aware you have competition fr cash investors now. fyi, Hallandale Beach's taxes are lower than Hollywood's for the same beach:)

Let me know if I can be of service. My broker has access to REO's b4 they get on the mlx...
Hello, Heather. As you know at this point, condo fees vary a lot in Quodomain - between $150 quarter and $2,214 quarter. The reason for this may be that each building has different maintenance fees and probably the size of each unit would make the fees vary. Are you interested in looking at any of these units? If you would like I will send you property listings from this building. Please get in touch with me at 561-445-8743 or email me at Nicole@BuySellBoca.com.

I would like to help you find a condo that you love.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Web Reference: http://www.buysellboca.com
Heather - if you are asking about Quadomain in Hollywood, yes, there are monthly condo fees. They vary, according to the size of the unit. To give you an idea, they start as low as $450/month and go up to $713/month. As Anna said, there is no link posted, so we have no idea what unit you're interested in. If you'd like to give me the unit or your price range, I'd be happy to send you a list of available units in this complex.

I hope this helps,

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
Hi Heather,
If it is Quadomain you are asking about, the maintenance fees will be approximatly 500.00-700.00 depending on the size of the unit.
The maintenace fees are alwasy a little higher on teh ocean because insurances are higher on the water, especially on the ocean and also if there are an abundance of amenities in the building the fees will be higher.

If I can assist you further feel free to contact me directly.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyteam.com
Since no link is visible and no address given, you may wish to ask your question again so that it can be answered accordingly--in the meantime, any local agent can help you--contact any realty office(s) and inquire.