Foreclosure in Miami>Question Details

JUNIOR, Both Buyer and Seller in Miami, FL

I would like to get more info on this property. SW 153rd Ct

Asked by JUNIOR, Miami, FL Thu Nov 14, 2013

Answers

7
Good Evening Junior, If that property on 153 Ct., listed for $200,000.00, its one of my many listings. It has been sold for full price and cash.
Hello Junior, please feel free to visit my profile and contact me detailing the full property address and questions you need answered.
it will be a pleasure to help you if I can get more information about this property ,if you will like to speak with ones of my agent they are willing to help our client's.
Please contact me with the complete address and I will be glad to help you.
Hola Junior.
Puedes contactarme directamente y me envias la direccion exacta de la propiedad que te interesa y con mucho gusto te doy toda la informacion que desees.
Vicqui Zavala
Realtor associate
Real Living First service Realty
Cell 786-553-3824
E-mail: vicquizavala.realtor@gmail.com
Good Afternoon,

Without a full address, getting you information on a property is not possible. I will also mention that if you have found a property here on Trulia that shows as a foreclosure, it does not necessarily mean that the home is actually on the market for sale, merely that a foreclosure proceeding may have been started against a homeowner.

If you are in the market to purchase a home, you are best suited to work with a Realtor that knows what your are looking for, the areas, features and the price range and he/she will be able to provide you with up to date information on homes that are actually on the market for sale. Additionally, if you will need to obtain financing for your home purchase you will want to ensure that you have been preapproved for a mortgage as that will be necessary in order to make an offer on a home. With inventory at a low level, working with the right agent and properly prepared will ensure that you find what you are looking for. Good luck with your search. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
Can you email me with your contact info so I can try to help?

Vivian Lara
soberealestate@mac.com