Foreclosure in Los Angeles>Question Details

Socrates, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

I would like to get a phone number to inquire about a house in Reseda, Thank you.

Asked by Socrates, Los Angeles, CA Thu May 27, 2010

I would like to rent or buy a house.

Answers

7
Pebble Singha ..’s answer
Hello Socrates,
I am the #1 Reseda specialist. I farm Reseda and am a Reseda Specialist. I know most homeowners in Reseda.Call me at 818-919-5656. I will be more than happy to help yu. Where are you looking for? East or west of reseda Blvd.
We have sold over 30 homes in Reseda itself.
http://www.pebblesingha.com

Web Reference: http://www.pebblesingha.com
Hello Socrates,
Hope your well. I'd love to help you connect with the owner of the the Reseda home, And if you like we can look at other homes in Reseda. I specialize in Reseda, as well as most of the San Fernando Valley. Contact me at the number below and we can talk. I look forward to helping you find your perfect home.

Bst Wishes

Tracy Moses
Pinnacle Estate Properties - Encino
818-458-3888 Cell
http://www.Mosesrealstate.net
email: EUROBABY1@AOL.COM
Dear Mr. Socrates,

Please provide me with the address, so I can check the MLS for you.

If you are not working with any Realtor, feel free to call me, I specialize in Buying or Renting Homes.
Currently working in Sanfernando Valley & Santa Clarita Valley.

Thank-you and Good luck!
Merlin Barrientos
Realtor Associate
Northridge, CA 91324
cell 661 713-8780
merlin1@inbox.com
dre01761948
Hello Socrates,

Is this property currently listed? If not, I'd be happy to help you connect with the owner. If you need assistance on a home listed in Reseda, just email me the address and I'd be happy to show it to you.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Holllywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900
Call a local agent, just Google real estate agents in Reseda.
You may wish to ask your question again and attach a link or give an address, so that your question can be answered accordingly--in the meantime any local agent can assist you with information, showings, etc. Since your question appears to be in the foreclosure category-- If you are looking at a RealtyTrack listing--do keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information is not always accurate and oftentimes misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
Which is the house you are interested in?
I work with a lot of buyers in the Reseda area. I am familiar with the real estate market there and can help you find a great house. Please contact me with more information what your criteria, what you are looking for, and what your perfect home would be, and we can get the process started. I can also connect with you a lender, so you can see what type of loan you can qualify for. Or if you decide to go the renting route, I can help direct you on the right pat there too.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Richard Schulman
#1 Buyers Agent KW Los Angeles Region
(310) 482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com