Foreclosure in Huger>Question Details

Phirby, Home Owner in Huger, SC

I would like more information on 928 Blissful Lane in Huger. Where can I go to get this information?

Asked by Phirby, Huger, SC Sat May 21, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Go to the Berkeley County Website: and you will find the property record cards, foreclosure history master in equity dept., etc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 23, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer