Foreclosure in Apollo Beach>Question Details

Pet6442, Other/Just Looking in Apollo Beach, FL

I would like information on a home, 710 Flamingo Dr. Apollo Beach. We saw that it was possibly a foreclosure. Thank you for any information.

Asked by Pet6442, Apollo Beach, FL Mon Apr 16, 2012

Answers

3
Looks like Deutsche Bank is the trustee for the investment pool that owns the mortgage on this property.

It shows Deutsche Bank filed a preliminary foreclosure back in Oct. 2008 but the lawsuit was filed by the well known fraudulent robosigning law firm of David J. Stern.

So at this point if you're looking at a RealtyTrac pre-foreclosure listing then it may be as long as two years before the lender may actually foreclose and take ownership.

In the meantime the Sellers may get a loan modification and keep the property or do a pre-foreclosure, short sale. If the Sellers decides to do a short sale, they must hire a Realtor to list it on the MLS and their Realtor will supply the listing details etc to the "servicer" for Deutsche Bank. Then the servicer will hire do at least one appraisal to determine the current "as is" market value. If the offer received is in a reasonable range of full market value it the "as is" condition and the seller has a genuine hardship they may allow a Short Sale. Right now the property appraiser's value (normally runs about 80% of current market value) is $130k so it's unlikely you could below it below that amount--unless there are serious defects.

If you're not yet working with a Realtor and want to see properties that are actually available for you to buy, you're welcome to sign up for a free ListingBook account on my website: http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

It can alert you of genuine bargains, post foreclosure, bank owned listings. You need to make your offer the first day on most REOs or you may miss out.

Hope this helps.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

So while you're waiting to see if thie one
This property is not currently showing as a foreclosure, but could be in the process. I want to make sure you realize that 710 Flamingo is on the golf course side of the street. The other side is waterfront.
I DO know of some current foreclosure listings in Apollo Beach if you would like some information on those. Please call or text me your email address and I can send you the listings. My cell is (813) 390-7606 and my office is right here in Apollo Beach.
Look forward to hearing from you!

Bonnie

This property is not actively listed on the market. The last previous listing within MLS was from October 2009. It's possible it could be going in to a foreclosure situation, but is not yet on the market for sale. Without knowing where you came across this information I would not be able to determine the current situation of this property. If you wish to discuss further, or if I can assist you in finding another property, currently on the market, please contact me at 813-728-3333 or at kim@KimKnowsHomes.com .

Best of luck, Kim