Foreclosure in 91942>Question Details

Latosha, Home Owner in 91942

I won a judgement in a civil case. What can i do if she files her appeal late? Is there some kind of motion i can file?

Asked by Latosha, 91942 Tue May 8, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


If you can't afford an attorney you may want to log onto They have a ton of forms with protocol that may help you out.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 8, 2012
This sounds like a question for your lawyer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 8, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer