Foreclosure in Olathe>Question Details

Hopeful One, Home Buyer in Olathe, KS

I wish to purchase a property that was sold on the court house steps back to the plt. who is Deutsche Bank, but I dont know who to talk to. I am

Asked by Hopeful One, Olathe, KS Tue Dec 1, 2009

willing to pay the full price but I get the run around and my faxes and phone calls get me nowhere. I really want this home. Could someone please, please help me get this done????
Its located in Olathe, Kansas

Answers

5
If you can get me the address I'll see what I can do for you. The last two I've had in this situation have worked out well. I'd be happy to help you get all the info possible. Just forward me the address.

Bryan Tobiason
Realty Executives of Kansas City
913-424-7648
It will take some time for the bank to put it on the market but we operate in the Olathe market and would be happy to work on this with you. Let us know if we can be of service.

Mark Harris
The Harris Group
Office 913-780-3192
http://www.TheHarrisGroup.ReeceAndNichols.com
Hopeful One,

When a bank buys back a property at the auction it usually takes a few months for it to go on the market. Find a buyers agent who can track the listing for you and notify you went it comes on the market. Asset managers (the person at the bank who handles the REO) do not deal directly with the public. Be patient and get your finances in order, including a mortgage preapproval that may have to be updated periodically. You will be ready, willing, and able to act when the house comes on the market.
If you would like, I will be more than happy to help you find the REO agent that will be listing that house. But I need more information about the property.
So feel free to email me.
Best Luck!
Manal
If Deutsche Bank bought it back at the courthouse auction, they are probably preparing to list the house for sale.

You should search for a real estate agent who knows the REO Agents in your area. REO agents are the real estate agents who sell properties for banks (REO stands for Real-estate-owned). They are called REO agents because they sell properties that the banks own, hence REO is used.

A good agent will likely be able to do research and find out who else sells houses for Deutsche Bank and contact that agent to see when the house will be listed.