Foreclosure in Spring Park>Question Details

celia.soto, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

I want to know the program for pre-foreclosure properties right now.

Asked by celia.soto, Jacksonville, FL Tue Sep 18, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Celia,
You need to call your lender and request information on HAMP, Home Affordable Modification Program or HARP, Home Alternative Refinance Program. You may need to request a package from your lender.

After you have been approved by your lender, you may need to increase your credit score. Call me to increase your credit score to purchase another home if you are not qualify for the HAMP or HARP
Gloria J. Young
Certified Residential Specialist
(904) 739-9000
Hi Celia,

Not sure if you currently own a home that is pre-foreclosure or looking to purchase a home that is pre-foreclosure.

If you currently own a home that is pre-foreclosure I would recommend that you contact a real estate agent and discuss a short sale. They can then explain the short sale process to you.

If you are looking to buy a pre-foreclosure most of these are listed on the multiple listing service as short sales. Again by contacting a real estate agent, in this instance it won't cost you anything to be represented by one, they can research currently listed homes that are short sales.

If you have any questions please contact me at 571-1358.
Have a wonderful day.
Charlie
I am not sure I understand the question. I would live the opportunity to help you navigate your situation, whether it is to Sell, Buy, Invest. If you are in a distress, I have that too. And if not, I know a guy! Look forward to helping you!

004-482-8666
If you are not already working with a Realtor & would like me to send you a list of Pre-Foreclosure homes available, feel free to contact me. Thank you,
Brenda Waters, Realtor
Brendawaters@bellsouth.net
(904) 707-7077
Celia

This a lot of banks are forgiving the seller's debt. Next is a different story and may be scary with all the tax changes and a tax on real estate per one hundred of 3.8% on the sale of a house. If you want to buy buy now. If you want to sell sell now before 2013.

Call me if you need help.

Claire Meadows

904 386 4358

Celia,
Are you in a distressed situation and looking to sell your property, or are you looking to purchase a pre-foreclosure property?

Please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will be glad to assist with either.

Matt Carroll
Rocknhomes
904-534-7814
matt@rocknhomes.com
http://www.rocknhomes.com