Foreclosure in Estes Park>Question Details

Nasrin, Renter in Arlington, VA

I want to buy a town home by the river in Estes Park, how would I go after doing it? What are the areas by the river called?

Asked by Nasrin, Arlington, VA Sun Jul 22, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Estes Park is a gorgeous setting and a beautiful town. I agree with Mary. You want to hire a local Realtor. Interview three and choose someone that you feel comfortable working with.

Estes Park is one of my favorite towns. This town is right next to Rocky Mountain National Park. I love to see it in fall when the leaves are turning. It has so much to offer for a small town. The tiny shops are wonderful. Great restaurants. But you really should do a boots-on-the-ground look at the area, too.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 28, 2012
We have two rivers that flow through town. Both rivers come from the west from the Rocky Mountain National Park and flow east-on the eastern side of the Continental Divide. Fall River is more northern and has a road along it is called Fall River, easy enough. The other is named Big Thompson. This flows along several roads, such as Hwy 66 (out toward the YMCA), Lower Broadview and Riverside. The two rivers flow together in the downtown area. There are great sitting and playing areas for all to enjoy the rivers. And there are restuarants with patios on the river.You can sometimes see kayakers or tubers having fun.The river flows into Lake Estes which is a wonderful public recreation area. But to answer your question, you really need to use a local agent to show you the areas. Because of the terrain here you don't need to be right on the river to enjoy the sights and sounds of it. Come and enjoy this great lifestyle.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 9, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer