Pam, Home Buyer in Hidden Valley Lake, CA

I want to buy a house that is bank owned where do I start?

Asked by Pam, Hidden Valley Lake, CA Fri Nov 27, 2009

Answers

4
Pam, I'd like to help you buy a bank-owned home if you are looking in Hidden Valley or anywhere else in Lake County. As Angela in Arizona recommends, if you aren't paying with cash, we need to get you prequalified for a loan because offers on bank-owned properties must be accompanied with a prequalification letter. If that sounds daunting, give me a call, or send me an email, and I'll guide you through the process. After you're prequlified, we'll know which price range to look in for a home you'll love. I'll send you instant emails of properties in your price range and preferred neighborhood as they come onto the market, and together we'll go look at the ones you are interested in. I am passionate about helping buyers find a home they'll love. I go the distance to ensure that happens. I look forward to hearing from you. Call 707-972-3975 or email fiona@countryair.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 28, 2009
Pam,

Our recommendation is to begin by identifying a real estate professioanal that will be able to work in YOUR best interests. This does not mean contacting the listing realtor that already has an established relationship with the lender.

They will be able to guide you through the purchase process.

Best wishes,
The Eckler Team
Interview a few Realtors and choose the one you like best--he/she will guide you through the process; Realtors can locate and show you as many foreclosures as you would like, guide you on making offers, look out for your best interest, etc. after all most sellers have representation so should you.
Hello Pam,
You should contact your bank or trusted lender first and get pre qualified if you are going to use financing. Then contact a Realtor in your area to represent you. All agents have access to foreclosed listed properties. If you are still in the browsing stage. Foreclosure.com or google foreclosed properties Hidden valley and you should get several websites to choose from. Hope that helps.
Angela