Foreclosure in 60523>Question Details

Betty, Both Buyer and Seller in 60523

I want to buy a foreclouse house in the area of Midwest Club Pkwy, Oak Brook, IL 60523. I want to find a professional agent to help me with this. I

Asked by Betty, 60523 Tue Jun 8, 2010

also know these houses will be on public sale at June 10th. Thanks.

Answers

4
Betty, what did you end up buying?
Dear Betty,
There are plenty of homes in the Midwest Club that are very near foreclosure. There hasn't been much activity in there and I'm sure I could set you up with a very good deal. If you would like to view some homes in the Midwest Club or other gated communities, my name is Laura Kelly. I'm with Crawford Group Sotheby's International Realty and my number is 630-797-1500. Please feel free to give me a call, I've lived and worked in Oak Brook for over 20 years.
Web Reference: http://crawfordgroupsir.com
Betty, do not know if you are still looking. As of today, whether you want to buy in Hunter Trails, Midwest Chase, Chateau Loire, Brook Forest, Trinity Lakes, Covington or Midwest Club, there are no current foreclosures. But there are plenty of properties that have had huge price reductions. So, if you have not purchased I am happy to help. Regards, Vicky
Betty,

I live near Midwest Club in Oak Brook. I see the public sale was on June 10th.
Im wondering if you still need a professional agent to help you out.
I network with many realtors in Oak Brook, and would be appy to have them contact you.

I specialize in jumbo home loans. If you have any financing questions feel free to contact me.

-William Strauss