Foreclosure in East Meadow>Question Details

Abdus, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

I want know about that house which is on fairhaven Rd in east meadow it is two family house pl lat me know I want buy that house

Asked by Abdus, Queens, NY Mon Oct 8, 2012

my phone no is 347-935-4655

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3058854558--Fairhaven-Rd-E…

Answers

3
Hi Abdus, there are currently only two foreclosures listed on the MLS in East Meadow. Please feel free to contact me if you would like the list.
Thank you
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
"We treat you like family!"
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
The property is not showing as available on MLS. Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
HI Abdus -

This is a maybe foreclosure, the info supplied is from Realty Trac and it may or may not be accurate nor up to date - So for now I would recommend to hold off until more defiitive information is available.

There are plenty of available properties in East Meadow and worth taking a look.

My contact information is below,

Joseph Asaro
Tel 516 410 5818

Century21AA Realty