Foreclosure in Orange County>Question Details

Meli, Home Buyer in Orange County, VT

I walked away from my home in 2008 and I now need to find information on what happened to the house. Where do I begin?

Asked by Meli, Orange County, VT Fri May 11, 2012

Answers

8
It's easy to find on public records. Most agents (like myself) who are familiar with the process would have access to this type of information. What would you like to do now?
Mr. Hart does that mean that it went into foreclosure on 12/09? Why does it not give more detail information on a credit report? Also...why is this information so hard to find?
The time line for a new mortgage begins with the later of the date of deed or payment on the claim if it was an FHA loan. If the old mortgage was not an FHA you’ll need a copy of the deed where the bank took title. If it was an FHA you’ll need a clear CAVIRS number if you are using FHA this time. If your problem is with the IRS the deed is part of what you are looking for you would also need a pay off figure which would be in the foreclosure suit. Good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Look like it went back to the bank 12/09 and sold to a new buyer in 3/12/2010.
3585 nelson street riverside ca 92506
I would be happy to help you out, but need an address.
address is 3585 Nelson Street Riverside California 92506. I need to find out if it was foreclosed or short sale and also what date that happened. Why does it not say it on our credit report. The only thing on the credit report says foreclosure charge off or something like that.
Flag Sun May 13, 2012
Begin by checking local public records, tax records, ask any local agent offline...
What's the address of the property?