Foreclosure in West Orange>Question Details

educate141,  in New Jersey

I've been in a loan modification with Indymac Bank for 4 years they recently denied me after stringing me along. Is this process legal?

Asked by educate141, New Jersey Tue Oct 8, 2013

It appears that you might have been kept in a trial plan that was never made into a permanent modification and then denied. If this is the case, you should find out why you were denied. Without knowing specific details, it's difficult to determine your reason for denial. If I can be of further assistance, let me know.
That's exactly what happened. I was put into a 3 month trial plan and then for the next 4 years they kept telling me they are working on a modification. The reason for my denial was there was to much rearage or unpaid principal balance is over .30% of the principal balance. Indymac created the huge rearage or unpaid balance then denied me because of it. This just isn't FAIR.
Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013